This Online Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains how Omsara Limited and its subsidiaries (“Omsara Limited”) handles personal data that it collects and receives from users through Omsara Limited’s Website (“https://omsara.co.uk”).
ONLINE PRIVACY NOTICE – Summary
This summary section provides a brief overview of our Privacy Notice. Please read the full Privacy Notice below for more detailed information.
Information We Collect
Omsara Limited collects the following types of information through the Omsara Limited’s Website:
- Information you provide. Personal data you provide when contacting Omsara Limited for business and general enquiries or applying for a job
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Omsara Limited Websites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies and web server log files. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from Omsara Limited Websites, information collected offline or from external parties.
How We Use Your Information
Omsara Limited uses the information we collect for several purposes, mainly:
- To provide you with the products of Omsara Limited you have ordered.
- To communicate with you about Omsara Limited services.
- To customize and improve your experience on this Website.
- To process your job application.
- To respond to your contact enquiry and other internal business purposes.
When We Share Your Information
Omsara Limited does not sell or disclose your personal data to any individual or organization without your consent. Omsara Limited may disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To affiliates and third-party service providers to provide services and information on our sites, including online marketing and advertising, and to support our business operations. We require these parties to handle personal data in accordance with appropriate contractual privacy and security provisions and this Privacy Notice.
- To another company in connection with the processing of your job application.
- To governing regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies or as may otherwise be necessary for Omsara Limited to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
Your Privacy Choices
You may contact us at any time if you have questions about this Privacy Notice or the Personal Data we collect about you. Please submit your privacy inquiries here.
Omsara Limited maintains appropriate controls and technical and organizational security measures to protect and secure personal data, but when you share personal data online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could gain access to your information.
Accessing Our Sites Globally
Omsara Limited is a global company headquartered in the UK and your Personal Data will be processed within UK before being shared with affiliates/vendors/partners. This means that Personal Data may not be processed in a country that offers the same level of data protection as the country where you reside, including the European Economic Area (EEA). Omsara Limited complies with the EU-GDPR privacy regulation.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Check this Privacy Notice regularly, as we may change or update portions of this Privacy Notice from time to time, subject to any applicable consent requirements. Any changes will be promptly posted to this page and accompanied by a new effective date at the top of this page.
ONLINE PRIVACY NOTICE – full text
This Online Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) explains how Omsara Limited and its subsidiaries (“Omsara Limited”) handles personal data that it collects and receives from users through this website (“Omsara Limited Websites”).
Information We Collect
The types of personal data that we may collect and receive while you use the Omsara Limited Websites are described in this section and include both data that you provide to us and data that we collect automatically when you use the Omsara Limited Websites.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” means any data related to you as an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of Personal Data include name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
Information You Provide
Omsara Limited collects Personal Data that you provide on Omsara Limited Websites, for example, through a contact form in order to enquire about our services, through your job application, or to contact Omsara Limited. This could include:
- Contact data such as your address, phone number, or email address
- Registration data such as your username and password
- Employment, education and other background data when you inquire about employment with Omsara Limited
Data That May Be Collected Automatically
When you use Omsara Limited Websites, we also may collect certain usage and device data automatically as described below.
We may record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or another electronic device when you visit the Omsara Limited Websites. Your IP address is automatically logged in our web server logs, to provide you with the essential service of website browsing, without which it would not be possible for you to browse this website or even be able to read this page.
An IP address identifies the electronic device you use to access the Sites, which allows us to maintain communication with your computer as you move about Omsara Limited Websites and to customize content.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
To learn more about cookies and other tracking technologies, including how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that some cookies are essential to the functioning of our websites and deleting or disabling them will reduce the sites’ functionality.
Data Collected from Other Sources
We may combine data about you that is collected through the Omsara Limited Websites with data that we have collected online, offline, as well as with data provided to us by third parties.
How We Use Your Data
We use your Personal Data to provide you the services you request, communicate with you, improve your experience on the Omsara Limited Websites, process your job application, and for other internal business purposes, as described in more detail below.
Providing Services You Request
If you choose to contact us, we use the Personal Data that you provide through Omsara Limited Websites to respond to your questions, provide you the services you request, offer an optimal customer experience, and/or on the basis of your consent.
Communicating with You
If you choose to submit your details through Omsara Limited Websites, we may add you to our marketing list and contact you about our services. We also share your information with our customers, who are responsible for the creation of the content you choose to receive. You may unsubscribe from such communications at any time using the link provided in emails from us.
Customized User Experiences
Business and Product Improvement
In order to discover new facts that could help Omsara Limited better understand customer needs and help improve, develop, and evaluate services, materials, and incentives to join us, Omsara Limited analyses the information that you have provided for its legitimate interests in business and marketing improvement.
Service Analytics and Improvement
We may use the information that you provide and the information we collect automatically about your use of the Omsara Limited Websites to monitor user traffic patterns and preferences for our legitimate business interests of improvement, analytics, and optimization of the Omsara Limited Websites.
Data Use and Retention
We will only keep Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes outlined above, except if otherwise required by applicable laws or legal orders.
When We Share Your Information With Third Parties
We share your Personal Data with third parties as described below. We do sell or rent Personal Data to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Clients, Affiliates, Vendors, and Suppliers
We have relationships with various clients, vendors and suppliers, including our affiliated companies and recruitment agencies, who help us operate our business and for whom it may be necessary to have access to your Personal Data in the course of providing services to Omsara Limited. We will not authorize these parties to use your Personal Data for any purpose that is not contractually committed to Omsara Limited, and we require them to handle your Personal Data collected through the Omsara Limited Websites in accordance with appropriate contractual privacy and security provisions and this Privacy Notice.
List of Sub-Processors
Omsara Limited uses certain sub-processors to assist in providing Omsara Limited’s services. A sub-processor is a third party data processor engaged by Omsara Limited who agrees to receive personal data from Omsara Limited intended for processing activities to be carried out (i) on behalf of Omsara Limited customers; (ii) in accordance with customer instructions as communicated by Omsara Limited; and (iii) in accordance with the terms of a written contract between Omsara Limited and the sub-processor. Prior to onboarding sub-processors, Omsara Limited conducts an audit of the security and privacy practices of such sub-processors to ensure the sub-processors provide a level of security and privacy appropriate to their access to data and the scope of the services they are engaged to provide. Sub-processors are re-authorized upon contract renewal or on an annual basis. Omsara Limited’s sub-processors include:
1. Simply Cloud – The service provider for hosting Omsara Limited website
Data processing addendum – https://www.simplyhosting.cloud/info/terms/data-processing-agreement
2. Mail Chimp – Email makreting service provider for Omsara Limited
Data processing addendum – https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
3. Klarna – Klarna provides installments facility for customers of Omsara Limited
4. Clear Pay – Payment gateway provider for Omsara Limited
5. Global Payments – Payment gateway provider for Omsara Limited
Legal Rights and Obligations
In certain limited circumstances, Omsara Limited may need to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation or demand, such as to comply with reporting obligations to our governing regulatory authorities regarding the safety of our pharmaceutical products, or in connection with the sale or transfer of one of our product lines or divisions, which includes the services provided through one or more of the Omsara Limited Websites. In such instances, we will take measures to protect your Personal Data to the extent possible. We also reserve the right to use Personal Data to investigate and prosecute users who violate our rules or who engage in behavior that is illegal or harmful to others or to others’ property.
Privacy of Children
Omsara Limited does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Data directly from children on Omsara Limited Websites. We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us, or to use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
Your Privacy Choices
You may contact Omsara Limited to ask questions, discuss your concerns, or report privacy concerns. If you communicate with or request information from Omsara Limited, you may be prompted to provide your contact information as well as any Personal Data that is relevant to your request.
Omsara Limited has an appointed Data Protection Officer who is contracted through Omsara Limited’ parent group Premier Research. Please submit your privacy inquiries here.
Additional Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive specific information about how Omsara Limited collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data, and you may have specific rights with respect to your Personal Data. California-specific privacy requirements that are not addressed in other sections of this Privacy Notice are described in this section.
Consistent with the Information we collect section above, we collect certain categories and specific pieces of information about individuals that are considered Personal Data. As detailed above, we may collect this Personal Data from you and other third parties. We collect, use and disclose Personal Data for the business and commercial purposes described in the How we use your Data and the When we share your Information sections above. Under the definition of “selling” in the California Consumer Privacy Act, Omsara Limited does sell your Personal Data.
As a California resident, you have the right to request:
- Information about the Personal Data that Omsara Limited has collected, used and disclosed about you over the previous 12 months, including: the categories of Personal Data collected; the categories of sources from which your Personal Data was collected; the business or commercial purposes for which Omsara Limited collected your Personal Data; the categories of your Personal Data that was disclosed for a business or commercial purpose; and the categories of third parties with whom Omsara Limited shared your Personal Data;
- The specific Personal Data that Omsara Limited has collected about you over the previous 12 months; and
- To have your Personal Data deleted.
Should you exercise any of your privacy rights as a California resident, Omsara Limited will not discriminate against you by offering you different pricing or services, or by providing you with a different level or quality of services, based solely upon this request. Certain Omsara Limited Services, however, may require that Omsara Limited processes your Personal Data in order to provide the Service or to allow us to use and disclose your Personal Data to provide the Service. When you exercise your right to have your Personal Data deleted, you may lose access to certain aspects of Omsara Limited Services that require your Personal Data to perform the service.
Please see the Your Privacy Choices section if you have questions or would like to make a request to exercise any of your rights.
Additional Information for European Economic Area residents
Omsara Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Omsara Limited for copies of your Personal Data or a description of the Personal Data categories we process or a description of the processing.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Omsara Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Omsara Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Omsara Limited erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Omsara Limited restrict the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Omsara Limited’ processing of your Personal Data that are based on legitimate interests, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Omsara Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If Omsara Limited will not be able to provide the requested information or make the change you request, you will be provided with reasons for such decision.
Under local law you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please submit your requests and privacy inquiries as described in Your Privacy Choices.
Omsara Limited maintains reasonable technical, administrative, organizational and physical security measures and controls to secure any Personal Data collected through the Omsara Limited Websites. However, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could intercept an Internet transmission, or that someone will find a way to thwart our security systems. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting Personal Data over the Internet, especially any sensitive Personal Data. Omsara Limited cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your Personal Data; therefore, when submitting Personal Data to Omsara Limited Websites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media Plug-ins
Accessing Our Sites Globally
This site is owned and operated by Omsara Limited, and if you are visiting this site from a country outside the UK, your communication with us will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. Personal Data may be transferred to other Omsara Limited affiliates in territories that may not provide a level of protection to Personal Data equivalent to that provided by your home country.
In compliance with privacy regulations across the globe, Omsara Limited adheres and cooperates fully with the EU Data Protection Authorities (EU DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) regarding human resource data (which is any Personal Data about an organization’s own employees, past or present, collected in the context of the employee relationship) and non-human resource data. Omsara Limited will comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to Personal Data transferred from the European Union and Switzerland. Omsara Limited commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Data. Persons from the European Union and Switzerland who have inquiries or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice should first contact us here.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Any onward transfers of Personal Data to vendors and suppliers outside the EEA will be done in compliance with the international data transfer restrictions that apply under EU and Swiss data protection laws, including, where appropriate, through the use of EU model contracts for data transfers to processors.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will only use Personal Data in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when the information was collected from you or as authorized by you. However, and subject to any applicable consent requirements, or if required by law, we reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy Notice at any time.
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page with a new effective date. Omsara Limited encourages you to review this Privacy Notice regularly for any changes.
Any Personal Data collected upon your continued use of Omsara Limited Websites will be handled in accordance with the currently posted Privacy Notice.